Thursday, January 13, 2011

Schedule for the Week of January 17 - January 22

Here is my schedule for the week of January 17th through the 22nd.  I will be returning on Monday from Utah but will not be back in my office until Tuesday, January 18th.  I should be in the district the rest of the week except for my trip to Minden on Friday for the monthly WIC meeting. Just a reminder, the January School Board meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, January 24th.

Monday, January 17th



Tuesday, January 18th

Back in District
G/B BB Game @ Home - 6:15
Audubon Fireman Tour of Buildings - 7:30

Wednesday, January 19th 

PD Day - 2:15 Dismissal
Leadership Team mtg. - 3:30 - ICN


Thursday, January 20th

HS Wrestling @ Elk Horn - 6:00

Friday, January 21st

WIC Supt. Mtg - 11:30 - Minden

Saturday, January 22nd

District Large Group Speech Contest - Audubon


If you have any questions or concerns please contact me or stop by the office for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment