Thursday, February 24, 2011

Schedule for the Week of February 28 - March 5

Here is my schedule for the week of February 28th through March 5th. So is March going to come in "like a Lion" and cost us another day or two of school? Hopefully not, but with very little going on this week for activities it might not be a terrible time for our last snow storm of the year....at least I'm hoping that if we have to have another storm that it will be our last!! I keep reminding myself that our first track meets are only three or four weeks away so it's got to be over soon!! Here's what I have on my schedule next week:

Monday, February 28th

Administrative Meeting - 9:00 - ICN

Tuesday, March 1st 

Crisis Management Team - 9:00 - 12:00 - ICN

Wednesday, March 2nd 

PD Early Out - 2:30
Technology Committee mtg. - 3:00 - 4:30 - ICN
Thursday, March 3rd

JH/HS Jazz Choir Showcase - 7:30

Friday, March 4th

IASB Conference Call - 8:30 - Office
WIC Superintendent Mtg. - Depart @ 10:15 - Gibbs White Car

 
Saturday, March 5th


If you have any questions or concerns please contact me or stop by the office for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment