Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from Les, Herb and the Big Guy!!

Like most people I have certain shows that I love to watch that are just associated with a season.

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown for Halloween

Charlie Brown Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life.....

You get the picture......certain shows are associated with a holiday season to me.

For Thanksgiving it's not the Macy Day Parade or football that gets me in the mood for turkey...it's a memorable episode from a great old sitcom,

WKRP in Cincinnati

Some people remember WKRP because it was the show that first brought us Loni Anderson (not a bad thing to remember really!!) but I always think of turkeys when I hear the theme song...and I always have to laugh.


Happy Thanksgiving to all my favorite turkeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment