Thursday, December 2, 2010

Schedule for the Week of December 6 - December 11

Not to have people doubt my intelligence anymore than they already do, but on Saturday, December 4th I will be headed to Minneapolis to attend a Technology in Education Conference. Currently they are predicting a possibility of ten inches of snow in the Twin Cities over the weekend!!  Most sane administrator would be headed south to a conference this time of year, but the words sane and administrator don't always go together.  Anyway, weather permitting, I will be back in the office on Wednesday, December 8th.  Here is my schedule:

Monday, December 6th
Technology in Education Conference - Minneapolis
Tuesday, December 7th
Technology in Education Conference - Minneapolis

Wednesday, December 8th
Project 60 Dinner - 12:00
PD Day - 2:15 Dismissal

Thursday, December 9th
Crisis Management meeting - 9:00 - 11:00 - ICN
First and Second Grade Concert - 6:30 - Elementary Gym

Friday, December 10th
Website Design Demonstration - 10:00 - 11:00 - ICN
Drop Out Prevention meeting - 1:00 - 3:00 - ICN

Saturday, December 11th


Please remember, even though I will be out of town on Monday and Tuesday, I will be checking in with the school on both of those days as well as checking my email messages. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment