Saturday, December 11, 2010

Schedule for the Week of December 13 - December 18

In looking at the schedule for next week it appears that we are trying to use every waking moment for school activities.   Between after school meetings and home basketball games it should be a busy week.  Throw in the vocal music concert on Thursday night and I could just as well move my bed and clothes over to my office.  I hope there is a good game on this week for Monday night football as that might be my only night to enjoy television.  Anyway, enough complaining...Here is my schedule:

Monday, December 13th


Tuesday, December 14th

Administrative Meeting - 9:00 - ICN
SIAC Meeting - 4:00 - ICN
Lion's Meeting - 6:00 - Memorial Building
G/B BB - Home - 6:15 - Griswold

Wednesday, December 15th

PD Day - 2:15 Dismissal
Leadership Team Meeting - 3:30 - ICN
Thursday, December 16th

Google Training - 3:30 - office
6 - 12 Vocal Concert - 7:30 - Auditorium

Friday, December 17th

G/B BB - Home - Riverside - 6:15

Saturday, December 18th

G/B BB - Home - Ar-We-Va - 6:00

I will be in the district all week and it looks like I will be at the school just about every night next week for events.  What a great way to head into the Christmas break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment