Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Making the Switch

Now that I have discovered Google, specifically Google Blogger, I realized that I needed to switch my Superintendent blog from Edublogger to Google.  It is just so much easier to use...plus I can manage both of my blogs (that's right I have two now!!) from the same site.

My only concern is whether or not all of my followers from my old edublogger site will be able to follow me to my new site.  I mean I have my wife, my daughter..maybe one of my four sisters and......well anyway I have three followers who I think would miss me if I suddenly stopped blogging....although my wife and daughter could stop worrying about me embarrassing them on the Internet every time they see a new post from me.

I do think that since both of my blogs (did I mention that I now have two!) will be on the same site I will update them more frequently and since Blogger is so easy to use, I hope to be able to add more pictures and video to make my site more interesting (less of my dribble to read equals more interesting blog site)

Let me think about this.....now, instead of fretting over what I should write, I also have to worry about what pictures/video I should put on my blog.....maybe this switch isn't such a good idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment