Friday, October 8, 2010

Schedule for the week of October 11 - October 16

Here's my plan...instead of putting out my weekly schedule through email like I usually do.  I'll place it on my new webpage so that people will need to log on to my site to read it.....that will cause an increase in the traffic to my website!!  Advertisers will see that increase (as servers world wide slow down!!) and will want to advertise on my site.  At first I will say no, claiming that its a public service, that its for the good of the students...you know, taking the high road.  But eventually, when the offers reach six figures, I'll sell out and let them put pop-ups on my blog site.  Then I'll retire and enjoy the good life.....a man and his dreams!!

Until then, for the two followers I have (thanks Nicki and Carrie) here is my schedule for next week:

Monday, October 11
SPED meeting - Atlantic - 10:00
October Board Agenda to Paper
Transport Student - 3:30
JH VB - Home - 4:00

Tuesday, October 12
Work in office
Transport Student - 3:30
Lion's Meeting - 6:30 - Memorial Building

Wednesday, October 13
Professional Development Day - 2:15 Dismissal
Technology Day - 2:30
Bus Driver STOP Training - H.S. Library - 6:30 - 9:30

Thursday, October 14
Administrators meeting - ICN room - 9:00
AEA 11 Chief Paula Vincent meeting - ICN - 10:30
Lions Fun Run - Track - 4:00

Friday, October 15
Financial Webinar - office - 10:00
WIC Superintendent meeting - Minden - 11:30
Supervise Football - Home - 7:00

No comments:

Post a Comment