Friday, October 22, 2010

Schedule for the Week of Oct. 25 - Oct. 30

Although it looks like we might be in for a change in the weather next week, it doesn't appear that it will have any effect on my schedule.  I'll start the week in Clive getting trained on technology and I'll end the week in Ft. Dodge watching the state cross country meet.  In between I'll get to meet with parents two nights, cheer on the volleyball team at regionals and take Donna Reed Drive to Denison for some school board training....never a boring minute here at Audubon Community School!!  Here is my schedule for next week:

Monday, October 25

Transitioning Schools into the 21st Century - Clive - 9:00 - 3:00
Parent/Teacher Conferences - 4:00 - 8:00

Tuesday, October 26

Administrative Meeting - ICN - 9:00
Tech. Meeting - Mrs. Bolick - Office - 11:00
Lion's Meeting - Memorial Building - 6:30
Regional Volleyball Tournament - Manning - 7:00

Wednesday, October 27

PD Day - Early Out - 2:15
Leadership Team meeting - ICN - 2:30
School Board Workshop - Denison - 6:00- 8:30

Thursday, October 28

Parent/Teacher Conferences - 4:00 - 8:00

Friday, October 29

No School

Saturday, October 30

State Cross Country Meet - Ft. Dodge

It should be a great week here at Audubon Community School as we get a chance to meet with parents and students to discuss how to work together to make them successful in school. 

Remember if you would like to visit with me you can email me at bgibbs@audubon.k12.ia.us; you can send me a tweet at oldhonker@twitter.com; you can call me at 563-2607; or better yet, just stop by my office and visit with me in person...have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment