Thursday, October 28, 2010

Schedule for the Week of November 1 - 7

The first full week of November brings us the end of the fall sports season and a slight, very slight break before the winter sports season gets rolling.  That doesn't mean we don't have things going on here at Audubon Community School. Since we are a "community" school we open our facility up to take blood from donors on Monday, facilitate the democratic process by letting people in to vote on Tuesday,entertain people on Friday and Saturday with our fall play and end the week by feeding the masses on Sunday with our band smorgasbord. To all who access our fine facility for these events we welcome you.  Here's my schedule for the week:

Monday, November 1st

NHS Blood Drive - North Gym

Tuesday, November 2nd

General Election - Wrestling Room
AEA Meeting - West Des Moines - 9:00 - 12:00

Wednesday, November 3rd

PD Day - Early Out - 2:15
Apple Representative - 1:1 Computer Initiative - 2:30

Thursday, November 4th

EMC Risk Management meeting - Office - 9:00

Friday, November 5th

Webinar - Office - 10:00
Fall Play - 7:30

Saturday, November 6th

Fall Play - 7:30

Sunday, November 7th

Band Smorgasbord - 11:00

Remember if you would like to visit with me you can leave me a comment on this blog, email me at bgibbs@audubon.k12.ia.us; you can send me a tweet at oldhonker@twitter.com; call me at 563-2607; or better yet, just stop by my office and visit with me in person...have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment